But this weekend, don’t miss Capital Indie Book Con in Olympia. It’s free admission and well worth the drive! Tons of NW authors to meet and great books to find. Check out the Facebook Page for more information.
I’ll be there with bells on.
Yes, with other clothes on as well.
Naughty minded people. LOL
I’ve decided to report on my stated 2016 goals each Wednesday for a little prod of accountability.
– Participate in one flash fiction challenge per month.
√ Negatory, but July is still young right?
– Prepare and teach “Nano to Publish”.
√ Yep, this weekend is our next session and I’ll be addressing how to actually format your book in Create Space and on Kindle. Plus there will be more first page/summary/letter idol. Then I’ll be off to Indie Book Con in Olympia.
– Any time I am not actively working on my 2015 Nano Novel, write 2500 words per week on my spy novel until it is done. (After four years, it’s time to put this mess to bed.)
√ First draft in the can and out to writers for beta. So far one beta is back and my books stinks. LOL. Can’t wait to hear what other people think.
Non writing goals
– Prepare and teach two classes at the coop for the 2016-2017 school year.
√ Vaguely preparing? I’m sick, leave me alone.
– Take better care of my body, ie. stop compulsively painting, crocheting, and writing until my back or shoulder is so tore I can barely use either.
– yoga daily.
√ Yes until today when I woke up with my hubs cold. Bah. Marriage.